STEP BY STEP
1. Melt 30g of butter, add 1 tsp. of brown sugar and 1 cup of milk.
2. Mix step #1 with 2 hands of flour and 25g of yeast. Mix well and knead well, form a ball and leave to grow in a warm place.
3. Spice up 600g of Mixed Mince with Almazan Kitchen® Original Spice Red Meat Mix to taste. Form 3 burger patties.
4. Slice red onion into rings.
5. Mop the dough with milk and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
6. Bake the bun for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
7. Grill patties for 2-3 minutes on each side, repeat until doneness you want. Add cheddar cheese slices halfway and let it melt.
8. Build the burger: spread ketchup on the bottom bun, then add some rockets, red onion rings, 3 patties, red onion rings, pickles, and finish off with chili pepper bites; cover all up with a top bun.
9. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Today, we are making a triple cheeseburger from scratch, including the bun, for which we used the buttery dough and baked it in a ceramic pot to get the oven-like effect. We added some character to the beef mince by a generous sprinkle of Almazan Kitchen Red Meat Mix. The flavor of the patties was further enhanced by frying them together in the same pan with aromatic veggies. When you start building the cheeseburger, don’t forget the home-made ketchup, pickles, chilies, and red onion. And once everything is ready, you need to figure out how to bite the monster. Good luck!