STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 2 hands of flour, with ½ tsp. of salt, ½ tsp. of baking powder, 1 tsp. of yeast and 1 hand of water. Knead well, add ½ tsp. of cuttlefish ink half way. Knead well again, form a ball and leave in a warm place for a while.
2. Chop spring onions and slices pickles. Everything is up to your taste.
3. Incise homemade sausage(s) like we did in the video.
4. Form hot dog bun from a dough, bake until ready.
5. Grill sausages for 7-10 min.
6. Build hot-dog: slice bun, put in hot homemade ketchup, spring onions, pickles and sausage.
7. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
First in the World Black bun and White sausage Hot Dog in a forest primitive style! Special stone “stove” will have your food be ready in minutes with special natural smoked flavor! Add pickles for savory notes, pungent spring onions and juicy and spicy homemade ketchup!