STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 3 hands of flour, with 15g of yeast, 2 hands of water and salt to taste. Knead well, form a ball. Leave to grow in a dark warm place.
2. Mix 1 kg beef mince with black salt to taste, and 3 sliced chili peppers. Form a patty.
3. Preheat the pan, fry for 5 min each side on high heat.
4. Attenuate and flatten out the dough, wrap around the patty. Add grated soft milk cheese in-between. For more visual instructions check the video below.
5. Preheat the oven to 480 F / 250 C.
6. Bake for 20 min.
7. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
A very remarkable dish we have for you today! Burger, but not a standard one! You can call it a Burger Pie or Burger Bread, Cheeseburger Pie, or just Cheeseburger – whatever you like it to be! Fresh huge patty with multicolored chilies, handmade dough, and soft milk cheese layer in-between! Delicious! Especially, when everything is made outdoors where all Nature sounds are mixed in one, a genius World symphony!