STEP BY STEP
1. Salt & pepper T-bone Steak from all sides.
2. Grill on high heat for 8 minutes on each side.
3. Melt 50g of butter, add 1 tbsp. of Flour and 1⁄2 cup of Milk. Voila – Bechamel sauce is ready.
4. Add provolone cheese to Bechamel sauce.
5. Coat steak with sauce from all sides then covers with a handful of Panko breadcrumbs.
6. Preheat deep-frying oil to 365 F / 185 C.
7. Fry for 20 sec!
8. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
You think this is a steak? Think better! It only looks like a steak! But this is THE Steak! THE ULTIMATE DEEP-FRIED T-BONE in the forest!