STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 hand of water, pinch of salt and 1 tbsp. of yeast. Mix and knead well, form a ball and leave to rest in a warm place.
2. Preheat the pan, high heat. Grease with oil.
3. Put salt and pepper on the beef cut from both sides.
4. Fry steak for 8 min each side.
5. Attenuate and flatten out the dough.
6. Add the filling: cheddar cheese dices, camembert cheese dices, mozzarella cheese dices.
7. Put the steak above the chesses, spread tomato paste on the top. Add fresh basil leaves.
8. Make the pocket: wrap the dough around the steak. Coat with olive oil.
9. Place in the oven and bake for 15 min at 420 °F/220 °C (time and temp were attenuated to house kitchen ovens).
10. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Someone will say it’s the pumpkin week, but pizza variations are better than anything! If you will look closely this one recipe is neither a steak, nor a pizza, but a pizza-steak! No, it’s not a beef wellington… We would classify it as… Calzone (pizza pocket) with a steak inside! Wilderness isn’t found in the forest only… What do you think about the apocalypse narrative? Kind of a very fun and interesting fictional topic, won’t you agree? Look how we’re cooking in the abandoned factory, using tools we found around. Just take a glance at this awesome pizza oven! Few hours of looting around and you have a lot of bricks suitable to build one!