STEP BY STEP
1. Slice shallot onion, garlic cloves, spring onion, ginger, and green chili.
2. Preheat 1 cup of deep-frying oil to 340 F / 170 C. Toss in veggies from step #1 and spices. Fry it for a couple of minutes constantly stirring to infuse the oil with the aroma of veggies and spices.
3. Deep-fry ribs for 15 min, do not forget to flip and pour with oil.
4. Mix 3kg of salt with 1 hand of water. Place the ribs inside the salt chunk as we did in the video.
5. Preheat the oven to 300 F / 150 C and roast ribs inside the salt pile for 45 min.
6. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
LOOK what we’ve got for you today! THE BEST RIBS IN THE WORLD! Do you want to know why? A simple dish can be made in a lot of different ways. As everyone already knows, we, here at Almazan Kitchen, love to cook something on a gas burner or in a salt pile – hands down, some of the best dishes are made with one of those methods! But why not COMBINE the two? That way, the meat will be infused with the mixed flavor of veggies and spices and the salt pile will help cook it from all sides simultaneously and evenly!