STEP BY STEP
1. Boil the water, add 1 tsp. of red peppercorn and 1⁄2 tsp. of cloves, then 50g ginger, 2 shallot onions and green onion (sliced), and cook pork skin for 30 min. Drain the water afterward.
2. Slice pork rinds into stripes. Coat with a harissa spice mix.
3. Dry for few hours on the grill at 175 F / 80 C.
4. Preheat deep-frying oil to 355 F / 180 C.
5. Fry pork strips for few minutes until it slightly expands. Drain the oil.
6. Mix wasabi with Abkhazian ajika.
7. Slice bread in half. Spread wasabi. Add chicharron, chili sauce and cover with the top bun.
8. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Almazan Kitchen is purely known for complex dishes: main and garnish – perfectly balanced and unbelievably delicious. But what about some snacks? Chicharron is a fried pork rind, this snack is very popular in Spanish influenced places, and not without a reason! Because we like to mix different cuisines in one, let’s mix our Chicharron with Middle East spice mix harissa, Abkhazian ajika (heavenly tasty!) and Japanese wasabi!