STEP BY STEP
1. Make patties from 2kg of fermented beef mince. Season up with Moruga Scorpion Powder. Salt to taste.
2. Smash few dried Carolina Reapers using a pestle. Melt 2 tbsp. of Aromatic butter, add dried Carolina Reaper, stir. Add 1 cup of Cherry, smash it and then slow-cook until rich consistency.
3. Grill the patties for 5-7 min each side. When you flip it, place 2 cheddar cheese slices on each patty. Add Cherry Hot Sauce.
4. Grill the bread. Spread Pesto on it.
5. Build the Burger by placing patties on each other and then just covering with the top bun.
6. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
BEWARE! THIS ONE CHEESEBURGER IS DANGEROUSLY HOT! Why? Because of the Moruga Scorpion powder, we used to season the patties which are also made from specially fermented beef mince; The Moruga Scorpion pepper is on a 1 200 000 SHU! But that’s not all! Each burger layer is also seasoned with unbelievably delicious, sweet, and HOT sauce made from cherry, butter, and a handful of famous Dried Carolina Reaper! Ideally melted cheese and homemade bread buns will finish off the whole dish just right!