STEP BY STEP
1. Slice prosciutto, Carolina reaper, dice Carolina reaper cheese and provolone cheese.
2. Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 tbsp. of yeast, 1⁄2 cup of water, olive oil, salt and sugar (the last 2 to taste).
3. Knead well, leave to rest in a warm place.
4. Attenuate and flatten out the dough.
5. Place Carolina reaper cheese dices around the edges, fold the edges.
6. Spread tomato paste on the dough, add peeled tomatoes, prosciutto, provolone cheese and few rounds of Carolina reaper.
7. Place in the oven and bake for 15 min at 420 °F/220 °C (time and temp were attenuated to house kitchen ovens).
8. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Heard of Carolina Reaper? Yes, exactly that small hot bad boy. Let’s make pizza with it! The Carolina Reaper Pizza from Almazan Kitchen! One of the recipes you want to try, but milk is what you need… No, jokes aside, you really need milk within a hand’s reach you if you’re going to repeat this recipe. The hottest pizza on the planet! With hottest stuffed crust!