STEP BY STEP
1. Cut open the chicken breast, sprinkle with spicy salt mix and grill from both sides for 3 minutes each side. Cut into slices.
2. Cut fresh Carolina reaper, dried Carolina reaper, mango, cabbage, cucumber, and bell pepper into strips.
3. Preheat saucepan, add 2 tbsp. of brown sugar, let it melt. Add more sugar, let it melt again, repeat until caramel gets rich brown color. Add sliced Carolina reaper (dried and fresh) and 1⁄2 tsp. of regular salt. Stir and cook for few more minutes. Leave on a minimum heat so it stays warm and liquid.
4. Leave rice paper in the cold water for 2 minutes.
5. Add the filling: few mango strips, cabbage strips, cucumber strips, and bell pepper strips. Roll up.
6. Serve under Hottest Caramel Sauce!
7. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Come, join us in our studio by the hearth fireplace. We’re serving cold spring rolls, but don’t fool yourself…. if you see the word “cold” in the name of the dish doesn’t mean it won’t warm you up from inside, actually, it’s really (no, seriously) hot! Thanks to the caramel sauce with fresh AND dried Carolina reaper as the main ingredient! Have a glass or maybe even a gallon of milk nearby if you dare to try that!