STEP BY STEP
1. Grind 1 tsp. of Himalayan salt with rose petals with 2 dried chili peppers, handful of corn salad and fresh parsley in the mortar using pestle.
2. Add lemon juice, mix well. Add minced garlic, mix and grind well. Add olive oil and red wine vinegar (1 tbsp. each) mix well again.
3. Finish off with 1 tsp. of chili pepper flakes, mix everything well once more and done.
4. Whisk 2 free-range eggs, prepare panko flakes.
5. Preheat deep-frying oil to 320 F/160 C.
6. Slice dry-aged steak into medallions.
7. Dip each medallion in whisked eggs then in Panko flakes and cover it with flakes from all sides well.
8. Deep-fry for 4-5 minutes (BE CAREFUL THE HOT OIL IS DANGEROUS!!)
9. Serve under chimichurri!
10. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
The day has come! This is the time for IT! Yes, THE 100-day dry-aged steak! This steak is something very delicious and even divine! Only carefully selected by Japanese monks Elite Panko Flakes and special deep-frying oil can touch this meat! Mmm…. Do you feel it already?…
PRODUCTS USED IN THIS RECIPE
THE SERBIAN CHEF KNIFE
Almazan Kitchen® Original Serbian Chef Knife
THE ORIGINAL SPATULA SET
Almazan Kitchen® Original Spatula Set
THE LEATHER APRON
Almazan Kitchen® Leather Apron
THE STEAK BUNDLE
Almazan Kitchen® Steak Bundle
Olive Wood Products
THE OLIVE STEAK BOARD
Private: Olive Wood Steak Board