STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 tsp. of baking soda, 2 hands of water, pinch of salt, 1 tbsp. oil and 1 goose egg. Mix well until smooth.
2. Coarse chop handful of fresh sage, blend it up with piece of homemade butter.
3. Preheat pan to low-medium heat, grease with oil.
4. Pour batter into the pan, form a pancake sized to taste and bake until brown from both sides.
5. Build a tower, adding sage butter and maple syrup each layer.
6. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Let’s make breakfast pancakes great again! Thanks to our subscriber, who decided to stay anonymous, we’ve got a real Canadian maple syrup! Summer forest, running clean water, homemade ingredients and of course cooking on fire will bring us the best breakfast pancakes you can ask for!