STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 hand of water, 1 pinch of salt and 1 tsp. of yeast. Mix well, form a ball and leave to rest in a warm place.
2. Grate and mix 1-2 garlic cloves with fresh oregano and 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
3. Attenuate and flatten out the dough. Spread homemade tomato paste on it. Place mozzarella balls evenly on the surface of the dough, pour with sauce from step #2.
4. Place in the oven and bake for 15 min at 420 °F/220 °C(time and temp were attenuated to house kitchen ovens).
5. Finish off with handful of rocket…
6. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Homemade Napoli oven pizza in the forest. Sounds like a fantasy, right? Yet it is a real thing! We carved a pizza oven out of the big stone we found in our forest! Pure primitive bushcraft cooking you all like so much! This pizza is very tasty even if it’s a vegetarian dish, full of macro and micronutrients, with a savory sauce made out of simple ingredients. Try and you won’t regret!