STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 1 cup of flour with egg, water, 1 heaped tsp. yeast, 1tsp. brown sugar and ½ tsp. of salt. Knead well add dried oregano then flatten the dough out, pour with olive oil and leave to rest.
2. Mix and knead 200g of beef & 200g of pork minces, add ½ tbsp of ground liquorice root and salt to taste. Mix and knead again. Spread it out and fill with gorgonzola cheese, wrap up.
3. Preheat grill to 662 F/350 C, grease with oil to prevent sticking.
4. Bake tortilla until golden brown texture.
5. Grill kebab on 482 F/250 C for 10-15 min, do not forget to flip constantly!
6. Fill tortilla with sliced iceberg and red onion, put kebab on it, load with homemade mustard…
7. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Everyone likes hot-dogs and kebabs, right? So why don’t we mix it in one delicious dish? Let us introduce guest of this episode – Hugestuffed dog-kebab!Mmm… that juicy dripping meat grilled on hot coals, cheese isgently melting inside mixing with the meat giving it full range of flavors. Special fresh tortilla spiced with ground liquorice root and oregano with iceberg and red onionas toppings… We know you want more but let’s finish with good load of homemade mustard on it… And we’re done, enjoy!