STEP BY STEP
1. Slice 2 Carolina reaper peppers (red and yellow), mix it with 400g of beef mince, 1 tsp. of tarragon and salt to taste.
2. Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 tbsp. of yeast, 1/4 cup of milk, salt and sugar to taste. Add 2-3 tsp. of melt butter and 1 egg. Mix and knead well, form a ball. Leave to rest in a warm place.
3. Meanwhile grill bacon with garlic cloves.
4. Whisk the egg, coat the top surface of the bun and sprinkle the sesame.
5. Bake the bun for 25 min at 345 F / 175 C.
6. Form the patties from the meat. Grill it for 10 min each side at 660 F / 350 C. When almost ready place on each slice of edamer cheese and let it melt.
7. Cut the bun in half, grill each half for a minute.
8. Build the sandwich: spread the wasabi on the bottom bun, add 1 slice of edamer cheese, put the 1st patty above, make a ketchup spread, add bacon, 2nd patty and cover with top bun.
9. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
This is the recipe for the hottest burger in the world! When we say the hottest burger – we mean it! 2 whole Carolina reaper peppers mixed with just a 400g of beef + hottest wasabi paste you can find! All of these are not the only strong points here. A handmade ideal bun is what you want for your burger! Some grilled bacon is a “must” for the crunch. What about cheese and homemade ketchup? Only the one way to find out – try it!