STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 1 heaped tbsp. of Brown Sugar, 1 tsp. of Herb’s Mix, 1 tbsp. Paprika Powder, 1 tsp. Dried Mint Powder, 1 tsp. of Almazan Kitchen® Red Meat Spice Mix with 2 tbsp. of Maple Syrup.
2. Cover the meat with the glaze we made in the previous step.
3. Preheat the pan, grease it with oil.
4. Fry the steak for 3 min each side until the doneness you want.
5. Toss fresh thyme and butter halfway into the pan.
6. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Tonight, we are glazing stakes in the mixture of spices and maple syrup. The clash of sweetness and spiciness is always dramatic and exciting. We suggest you use homemade herb-infused butter instead of oil, it is more fragrant and tastier. Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, these steaks are second to none.