STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 2 cups of flour with ½ cup of water and ½ tsp. of salt. Mix and knead well, leave to rest for 15 minutes.
2. Attenuate and flatten out the dough into a tortilla shape. Bake for 45 sec each side on high heat.
3. Mix sliced & diced red onion and cherry tomatoes with fresh chopped mint. Salt and add balsamico to taste.
4. Make classic scrambled eggs.
5. Spread BBQ sauce onto a tortilla, add a handful of cheddar cheese (grated), a few avocado slices, salsa from step #3, scrambled eggs, and finally finish off with chopped chives to taste.
6. Wrap everything up in a burrito.
7. Fry for 10 min each side on medium-high heat.
8. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Let’s wrap our breakfast today into a nice burrito. It’s always better to make your own burrito – the taste and smell of homemade tortilla is unparalleled. We love our burritos with barbecue sauce, but that is optional. Basically, whatever you put in your burrito to make it rich, tasty, flavorsome, is more than ok. Burritos are great to make when you have people over because they are so much more than just a meal.