STEP BY STEP
1. Unpeel big celery root, slice it, transfer everything in the pot, add water it should cover the vegetable entirely, salt to taste. After boiling cook for 30 min.
2. Grind cooked celery root with 1 tbsp. of butter in the mortar using pestle.
3. Mix 1 tsp. of Baharat mix with ½ tsp. coarse salt.
4. Slice pork belly into dice-shaped pieces. Skewer up, coat with spice mix from step #3 and deep-fry in hot oil for 5-10 min.
5. Serve everything together and finish off with chopped green onions.
6. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
This video is one of a kind you will see on our channel (if you will not request for more of such format of course). For this one, you need to prepare yourself first – it is very important! You have to do only two steps before clicking the “Play” button: 1) Get yourself comfortable 2) Deep inhale-exhale and focus on your senses. While you’re meditating, we will make easy but very colorful and spicy deep-fried pork belly skewers with celery root puree for garnish! Delicious!